Wednesday, September 24, 2008

coffee and shopping




On Tuesday 23/9.08

I had so much fun this morning with one of my new friends.

We had breakfast at Rock land mall and then she helped me find a dress for a wedding that is coming up. My youngest daughter was in ABC pr kindy for the morning so it was nice to have some time without hearing ,

i want to go to the toilet

I'm hungry

I'm tired

Can i have this etc

But i think it is also important for her to also be able to play with other children her age and have some fun .

I took some photos while at breakfast, Sorry Joe but i had to put this one in as i thought it shows how much of a lovely and fun person you are.

One thing i cant do without first thing in the morning is my coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun morning! I can't wait to hear about the wedding.

Anonymous said...

I tagged you. Come and see