Friday, October 24, 2008

Parents




October 24th 2008


Here i am sitting and thinking about my mum and dad who i miss very much.


If someone had of said to me a couple of years ago that i would be living in another country i would of said no way i could never leave my family.


Well we are in another country which is Canada, a lot of the time i do find it very hard as i miss my family terribly . I cant find the right words to express how much i love my parents.


My mum is a very loving and caring lady who has tried to give her children a better life than she had as a child. I miss our shopping trips, going for walks, just sitting around their house talking,and most of all knowing that she is only around the corner.


Mum the best thing you gave me was being my mum and i wouldnt give that up for a million years.


My dad is a man who says what he thinks and as a child i always remember him coming home from work and playing games with us and calling him frosty. I know he loves me and we do also have a close relationship and whenever i needed help to do something or to put something together he would offer to help, he really is a softie at heart and i wouldnt want any other dad


So at times i do find myself wanting the next two years to hurry up so i can go back home to be


with my family again.


1 comment:

Michelle Alley said...

Oh, what a lovely post Leanne. I'm so sorry you're so far away from your parents. THey sound like wonderful people. Take care and thanks for being such a great friend - I don't think I would have survived as well if you and Kristin hadn't of come into my life - thanks again!