Friday, August 22, 2008

day at the beach more photos






Photo. 1 I just love this photo of my youngest daughter, she was in fits of laughter after she was spinning her little friend around on the swings.


Photo .2 Is of Michelle and one of her daughters, Michelle didnt know i was taking this one and it turned out so natural.


Photo .3 My son had just thrown a frisbee and the wind caught it and it ended up at the very top of this huge tree, which is were it stayed.


Photo.4 I think the beach was called St Zotique, here is a photo of it .


Photo.5 This is one of the rocks the girls found, they liked it because of the markings on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful beach. Sometimes the overcast days are the best, because the beach doesn't get too crowded. I'm glad you all had a good time.
That rock is cool. I thought you were going to say that you carved it. It's a keeper for sure