Thursday, August 14, 2008

A night out




Wednesday was not a good day, children constantly bickering at each other and whining and argueing which i know that they are bored and miss their friends and family back home.

I am feeling guilty for making them leave Australia and wondering whether we made the right decision.As i sat outside i was wishing i was back homewith my family as i miss them very much.


It is thursday today and we caught the train into town with Michelle and her girls and another family to show the children the underground shopping mall. Boy you have to be quick getting of the train as the doors were closing and only half of us were off so Michelle stopped the door so the rest of us could get off. The children were very good today which i was very gratefull for.

Thanks to my lovely friend Michelle for baby sitting our children, my husband and myself were able to go out for tea and have some quality time together. Michelle also helped my daughter make lovely bracelet for me. Thankyou very much Michelle for tonight.

A perfect end to a perfect day.

I have put a picture of the bracelet in this post.













.







.














.

3 comments:

Michelle Alley said...

Thanks so much for watching my girls for my violin lesson Leanne! That trip downtown was crazy, but we all made back in one piece! Call me anytime - and thanks for being such a wonderful friend :)

Anonymous said...

Yea! I'm glad to meet you. Michelle's told me abit about you. I know she's glad you guys are friends.

My husband's family lives in Australia.

Can I put you on my sidebar? We can be blogging-friends-in-law!

Michelle Alley said...

Leanne - Sorry I missed your call today! I was busy getting Craig and Nini off on their weekend date! We are headed to the pool tommorrow though (saturday) I'll check in with you tommorrow! Take care :)